[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: JE TROUVE QUE VOUS N'ETES PAS HONETE!

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 27 05:05:10 MST 2005

--- Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>
a écrit :

> Wrong.  The developers don't owe you (or anyone
> else) ANYTHING.

Why do you say "you owe me" ?
Tell me where I 've written that ?

> Either dig in and help out, or move on.  We won't
> miss you.  Frankly I get
> really angry by this "you owe me" attitude that some
> people have.

am i alone ?

> There is a
> plethora of documentation, not all of it accurate,
> not all of it current, but
> that's where people who can't code should be
> stepping up.

May be it would be simplest to search for help in docs
on asterisk.org .
Anybody is free to write a "plethora of
documentation".

> Again, it is *NOT* the job of asterisk developers or
> users to provide
> documentation.
>If you want documentation, help out
> by providing some, or by
> helping out with the documentation project which
> already exists.

I wonder why debian project provide

http://www.debian.org/doc/

Documentation

An important part of any operating system is
documentation, the technical manuals that describe the
operation and use of programs. As part of its efforts
to create a high-quality free operating system, the
Debian Project is making every effort to provide all
of its users with proper documentation in an easily
accessible form.

Most of the documentation included in Debian was
written for GNU/Linux in general. There is also some
documentation written specifically for Debian. These
documents come in these basic categories: