[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Mon Jun 27 04:21:43 MST 2005

On Mon, June 27, 2005 13:04, Andrew Kohlsmith said:
> On Monday 27 June 2005 02:45, Marcel van Kaam, Fonetica wrote:
>> I think by now everybody knows that LiveVoip went down, bankrupt etc....
>> So please stop nagging about it and move on to some topics that really
>> matter.
>>
>> If you want to discuss LiveVoip, get all together in a restaurant, eat,
>> drink and nag and wine about it as much as you want. But do it there and
>> not here.
>
> I've never understood this -- people are having a decent discussion.
> There's
> no flaming, there's no bashing.  Sure it's offtopic but it'll die within a
> few more days...  Why snuff it?  I am positive we're all not
> geographically
> close to discuss this in a restaurant, and setting up an entirely new list
> is
> silly.
>
> So I ask you -- what should people do?
>
> -A.

*Shrugs*  Seen it, been there... This happens on all lists at some point
in time... Several lists I am on have already created an OT or TALK list
besides the main list...

Whenever that happens, I just subscribe to the 2nd list and customize my
procmail recipes to toss it in the same folder...  :-/

And then live goes on...

--
Francesco Peeters
----