[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip is Bankrupt

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Jun 27 04:04:20 MST 2005

On Monday 27 June 2005 02:45, Marcel van Kaam, Fonetica wrote:
> I think by now everybody knows that LiveVoip went down, bankrupt etc....
> So please stop nagging about it and move on to some topics that really
> matter.
>
> If you want to discuss LiveVoip, get all together in a restaurant, eat,
> drink and nag and wine about it as much as you want. But do it there and
> not here.

I've never understood this -- people are having a decent discussion.  There's
no flaming, there's no bashing.  Sure it's offtopic but it'll die within a
few more days...  Why snuff it?  I am positive we're all not geographically
close to discuss this in a restaurant, and setting up an entirely new list is
silly.

So I ask you -- what should people do?

-A.