[Asterisk-Users] Livevoip

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Jun 26 05:42:17 MST 2005

> Is there anybody else here that still has anything with Livevoip?  They
> are down and apparently have no idea when they will be back up.  Has
> anybody talked to them?  I wouldn't care at all if it was not that I
> have 2 DIDs that I've been unable to transfer away. :-(

They are still down and won't be back up anytime soon. Their web site
says:

"LiveVoip LLC has Ceased Operations and Filed for Bankruptcy. This
action was taken after the company was unable to resolve issues with
carriers over billing, mass credit card fraud, suppliers not
delivering on what they had been paid for among other things."