[Asterisk-Users] Livevoip

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Sun Jun 26 01:40:30 MST 2005

Quoting Darren Wiebe <darren at aleph-com.net>:

They never truly got their act together. I remember checking my CDR and
realising that they were charging my 0800 numbers in 1/100 of a cent instead of
cents. It is a pity their DTMF tones were not working for me. At least I would
have gained something from the payments I made to them for those numbers.

I don't  think they were ever a technically sound operation.