[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco CallManager Integration

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Sat Jun 25 17:58:24 MST 2005

We have successfully connect * .9x && 1.0.x with CCM 3.3.x and up using
both gatekeeper and no gatekeeper..  Using SIP usually with CCM 4.0 and
up..  With CCM 3.3.x, there is a limitation where the gateway H323 in
your case cannot use IP addresses, so the Asterisk box has to have
correct DNS entries to resolbve your asterisk ox..  Then just use
regular route patterns and direct it to asterisk..

That works well.  You may also want to make sure your compatibility
matrix between Asterisk/OH323/PWLIB/GNUGK is right - incompatibilities
cause more issues than I care to talk about.  The GNUGk web site has the
best matrix to follow..

Thanks,

GReg