[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 'losing' upstream provider registration state during small network outages.

Steve asterisk at michiganbroadband.com
Fri Jun 24 22:18:49 MST 2005

Still looking for some help here.....
Is this problem due to asterisk, the two week old version of CVS-HEAD I'm
running?

Or is it that I simply have not configured it correctly?
Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

I'm about to try starting all over again from scratch and do a
reinstall/recompile of the latest CVS-HEAD only to most likely find
the problem has not gone away.

Thanks!

Steve