[Asterisk-Users] Tellabs Echo Canceller

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri Jun 24 14:44:32 MST 2005

The 255D shelf supports 16 257X cards, at 24 channels per card, with a variety of signalling modes supported per channel. Fully populated the shelf will echo cancel 384 channels concurrently. It's carrier grade hardware that's now obsolete, but quite good given the average prices for it on eBay - about us$0.50/channel. Its far more economical than the hair replacement treatments needed after trying to get zaptel/mec2 to behave... :-)

Hope that helps.

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District