[Asterisk-Users] Qualify Frequency

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri Jun 24 14:37:25 MST 2005

{clip}

See the (currently slightly borked) patch in bug 4192 (http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4192)

In my experience the flapping IAX connection issue is occuring because of the loss of the packet containing the ping, or momentary congestion of that packet.

Hope that helps.

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District