[Asterisk-Users] Exposing Zap Channels on Server A to be Used ByServer B

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Fri Jun 24 14:07:08 MST 2005

On Jun 24, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Wiley Siler wrote:

> [...]

Right, the TDMoE virtual zaptel configuration as pointed out by Colin
Anderson's post.

But I also saw the note about 2.6+ kernel issues, so I threw my idea at
you. As far as dialing in to Server A's extensions, either plan them so
they don't conflict, or prepend a digit to push calls into the right
context on Server A when coming out of Server B.

Robert Goodyear
Brand Up LLC
http://www.brand-up.com