[Asterisk-Users] Exposing Zap Channels on Server A to be Used ByServer B

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Jun 24 13:31:45 MST 2005

Robert,

Essentually I want to be able to have Server B dial the extensions
connected to server A as well as route calls to the outbound route on
Server A.

Server B will have little to no knowledge of what is on Server A.  I
just want it to dump the calls off.

For some reason I keep thinking this was a PRI type of thing.  Like
there was a module that loaded up as a fake PRI that your Asterisk box
could use to connect.

Thanks,

Wiley