[Asterisk-Users] Loosing hair on connecting Panasonic PBX- *- Euroisdn Italy

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Fri Jun 24 13:37:41 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emanuele Pucciarelli" <ep at acm.org>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Loosing hair on connecting Panasonic PBX- *-
Euroisdn Italy

> Robert Rozman wrote:
>
>> I'm pulling my hair down and getting bold :-) ..... I have Asterisk
>> between
>> Panasonic KXTD816 and Euroisdn in Italy (beronet octobri and bristuff
>> Asterisk)....
>
> (hint: spend the extra $$ and support who's written the software!)

Hi,

I wanted to do this (it's principle I always follow) , but we even haven't
received offer to pay for the stuff (we applied twice for offer of two
cards), so bought where we actually could buy something...

What is your experience of authors of software ( I guess we all know whom we
talk about)....

Regards,

Rob.