[Asterisk-Users] Loosing hair on connecting Panasonic PBX- * - Euroisdn Italy

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Fri Jun 24 08:32:03 MST 2005

Robert Rozman wrote:

> I'm pulling my hair down and getting bold :-) ..... I have Asterisk between
> Panasonic KXTD816 and Euroisdn in Italy (beronet octobri and bristuff
> Asterisk)....

(hint: spend the extra $$ and support who's written the software!)

> I'm trying to do just plain transfer of call from pbx to ISDN through
> Asterisk...

I'm doing that without any problems via normal HFC-S PCI A cards with
Samsung PBX's.

> It seems like PBX hangsup, when call is progressing with no apparent
> reason.
> I'd kindly ask for any advice or some working example for this....

Would you mind checking if Layer 1 is UP (cat /proc/zaptel/*) and
reporting "bri debug span ..." traces?

> On isdn side I also have a problem. Asterisk quite often says that it
> cannot create ZAP channel, although partticular span is reported up and
> active..... I've also tried to connect loop between NT and TE port and
> call doesn't get through....

So it looks like it does not depend on the Panasonic gear!

--
Emanuele