[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Zoom x5v 5565

Nazareno Pereyra Lima gottelf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:56:17 MST 2005

Hi Geoff Manning,
                             Yes my Zoom x5v its running with internet
OK, but I would like not to use Global Village service for VOIP,
that´s why I'm trying to find a way to use  the Asterisk as my own
Gatekeeper ( like Global Village service ) that will permit 2 or more
Zoom x5v 5565 or Zoom IP Phone use VOIP in my Company.

And for 2nd chooise, I don't know if it's possible to use the service
of Voip between two Zoom (x5v 5565) without any service ( without
Global Village or any gatekeeper ) .  Because I can do this with the
two CISCO ATA 186 ( don't know if this possible with Zoom).

Thanks! ... Be expecting your response..

gottelf at gmail.com