[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk server with remote monitoring capabilities

Mark Musone mmusone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:27:27 MST 2005

Warning - Shameless plug..

Why not just use a managed service provider (like www.shatterit.com)
that is _really_ there 24/7 and can not only reboot your box for you
at any time, but can also monitor it so that it doesnt go down in the
first place.

I apologize for the commerical nature, but this is a real solution for
this real problem...all those expensive hardware solutions is no
replacement for a human..

-Mark