[Asterisk-Users] French Audio Files

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Fri Jun 24 05:48:16 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 12:56 +0400, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> The sound set I had was Canadian French. "Appuyez sur la touche carré"
> type messages.

I know, I thought that, I commented on the list about a year ago and was
assured that she came from Nice, I can't say too much because my accent
and sometimes my construction also comes out like Garou. Perhaps it's
living in New Zealand that's changed her accent and that the sound set
was aimed at Canada with a direct translation of the American.

Pound in US English, Hash in English.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>