[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7960 firmware upgrade promblems

Tarpo, Louie louie.tarpo at adamaircraft.com
Thu Jun 23 16:29:12 MST 2005

If you've followed the advice of previous posters, delete your 7-4 firmware and re-extract it.  You should NOT rename it.

Your OS79XX.txt should contain
P003-07-3-00

and your SIPMAC.cnf should contain
# SIP Configuration Generic File (start)
image_version: P0S3-07-4-00

The P003-07-3-00 is the loader file
the loader file loads the actual image which is the P0S3-07-4-00

Louie