[Asterisk-Users] FOP related questions

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Thu Jun 23 13:34:27 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 15:58 +0200, Daniel ANDRE wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded and installed Flash Operator Panel. version 0.21. It
> works pretty well and I have some questions about it.
>
> 1. The text label of the buttons are partially hidden by their icons. Is
> there a way to adjust right margin for the buttons?

Take a look at the op_style.cfg file. You'll probably find something to
adjust in there that will help your issue.

> 2. I would like to have the fop brought in the front of screen whenever
> and extension rings. Sort of crm feature but with fop and not another
> url. Is there a way to do that?

Not out of the box that I'm aware of. Would probably require a change to
the flash code.

> 3. This question is notre directly related to fop but you may have the
> answer. I would like to have fop panel in tis own windows (no toolbar,
> menu, title, ...) either with FireFox and Internet Explorer. Any Idea?

With firefox you can turn off the navigation and bookmarks tool bar and
set it to run full screen. Make sure you have the "Hide the tab bar when
only one web site is open" option selected in the preferences. Maybe not
exactly what you were looking for.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington