[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7960 firmware upgrade promblems

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Thu Jun 23 13:13:16 MST 2005

Make sure that you have done the following:

1.) Set up the phone to use DHCP to get an address *or* manually
configured an e-mail address using the settings on the phone.
2.) Set the DHCP server to give out the correct TFTP server address,
*or* configure "Alternate TFTP Server" = yes and manually specify the
server address.

I assume that you have already done that, but you never know!

Tom