[Asterisk-Users] FXS interfaces

Alessandro a.l.e at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 23 06:37:44 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 18:49, Mike M wrote:

> Congratulations.  What were you using prior your pull from CVS?  Maybe
> something old that didn't recognize the the TDM400P and its daughters?

    My prior went changing zaptel.conf like you said to:

fxoks=1,2
fxsks=3,4

    I got from CVS -> azaptel libpri asterisk asterisk-addons
asterisk-sounds in http://asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download

> >     But all ports are green!
>
> Really?  Maybe they aren't making the RED FXO cards anymore.  You should
> look at them carefully for p/n differences and not rely on colors.  The
> zapel driver tells you what you need to know too.

         Suppot Digium agreed all the ports are green as they are
properly configured! This is the expected result.

> > p1 - green
> > p2 - green
> > p3 - green
> > p4 - green
>
> I wonder if Digium will update their website?  It's got a strong
> commitment to red FXO modules in the graphics.

    Yes! Just do like http://asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download.

Thanks a lot!