[Asterisk-Users] Using HEAD version of Zaptel with Asterisk Stable Release

Syed Akbar syed.akbar at alicosystems.com
Wed Jun 22 11:46:27 MST 2005

I need to try the CVS HEAD release of Zaptel on the stable Asterisk release.
I was wondering how to do this. I currently have a stable Asterisk running
on a Dell Server with Redhat Enterprise 3 Linux. I was wondering if anyone
can give me some pointers of how to do this using CVS. Should I rename the
current Zaptel source directory and download the latest HEAD version? Or is
there a better way to do this. Has anyone done this on your system?

Syed Akbar

Alico Systems Inc
www.alicosystems.com
Tel: 562-436-1510