[Asterisk-Users] logged in agent make an outbound call?

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jun 22 10:13:39 MST 2005

So, instead of the agent dialling in and logging on, and waiting for an
inbound call (therefore cannot make outbound calls, and possibly
incurring call costs from their line to the PBX), could you not get them
to login via agentcallbacklogin, which then drops the line. If they want
to make an outbound call, they dial the PBX (as they currently do for
agentlogin), which then makes an outbound call on their behalf and
connects the two ? I think that it is DISA that may be your friend.

Julian.