SV: [Asterisk-Users] voip-info.org unreliable lately?

Bjørn Ove Kristiansen bok2 at online.no
Wed Jun 22 08:24:48 MST 2005

I think he was referring to load measurements on the server, not the amount
of * users. A guideline of how high load should be can be taken from the
amount of CPUs on the server we're talking about. If the server runs on a
single CPU, then ideal load is up to 1, it it's two CPUs, then up to 2 etc.

Now, these are just guidelines. I am not saying that a server cannot handle
higher load, but if it exceeds these guidelines, then it'll slow the server
down. Therefore, unless voip-info.org is running on monster servers, a load
of 80 is extremely high.

Regards,
Bjorn