[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P and Dell Poweredge 1750

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Wed Jun 22 06:13:21 MST 2005

I installed a new Digium TDM400P in a Dell 1750 server.  The system
would not recognize the card.  I took the FXS modules off of it and put
them on another TDM400P card I already had.  Old card worked fine with
new modules.  Old card is Rev. H and new card is Rev. I.  Anyone else
having any issues with TDM400P rev. I?

Adam

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and its attachments, if any.