[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Serusers] ASTERISK+SER+MWI

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 05:57:47 MST 2005

nothing wrong with it, and ast_data and realtime are different unless I
have misunderstood.

Asterisk realtime and pulling Voicemail from a DB I have had problems
with, if it works great if someone could let me know, ast_data does I
believe work, so you could try that out, I just wanted to goto realtime,
however maybe I'll give ast_data a go.

Iqbal