[Asterisk-Users] Echo Issues

David Phelan david at blueridge.com.au
Tue Jun 21 19:17:45 MST 2005

HI Callum,
I am going thought a similar thing here with a site that I setup about 6
weeks ago...
There doesn't seem to be any Pattern to it at this stage.
I am *trying* to get the end users to keep a log of calls with echo to see
if it is a specific channel Problem, Inbound/outbound etc.

If I come up with anything more useful, I will let you know.

Dave