[Asterisk-Users] Best Echo Canceller.

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Jun 21 11:48:41 MST 2005

{clip}

I assume you meant a 24 channel T1... Regardless, even if you meant 552 B channels the older (now obsolete) Tellabs 257x cancellers work quite well and are very inexpensive, however you may still encounter issues if you are facing any very long endpaths (ie. > 64ms, such as with digital cordless handsets). See http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Tellabs%20Hardware%20Echo%20Cancellers for details.

Approximate price? About us$35 per 24 channel card - check eBay for latest offerings.

Hope that helps.

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District