[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Sipura 3000

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Tue Jun 21 11:31:50 MST 2005

I tried this with CVS Head as of today and I get:

 -- Executing Dial("SIP/705-0c37", "SIP/g10/768XXXX||T") in new stack
Jun 21 11:21:09 WARNING[24473]: chan_sip.c:1742 create_addr: No such
host: g10
Jun 21 11:21:09 NOTICE[24473]: app_dial.c:977 dial_exec_full: Unable to
create channel of type 'SIP' (cause 3)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
(1:0/0/1)

Also, do you use "group=", or "callgroup=" in sip.conf for CVS head, do
you know?

The reason why I decided to give this a try is I think CVS head broke
how SIP unavailable vs. busy replies are handled. When the first SPA-3K
is inuse, it reports "Service Unavailable", which Asterisk now thinks is
busy, and my custom script no longer tries the next SPA-3K because of
it. :(

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/705-bd2f", "SIP/500/768XXXX|20|T") in new
stack
    -- Called 500/768XXXX
    -- Got SIP response 503 "Service Unavailable" back from
192.168.1.190
    -- SIP/500-4b1d is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)

How does a script know the difference between an actual busy signal when
dialing out, compared to the SPA3K just being in-use?