[Asterisk-Users] Looking for PRI Outbound Caller ID Configuration

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jun 21 05:12:43 MST 2005

> That didn't seem to work either.  Any other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shaun

If the above doesn't seem to work, the next step that I'd take is to
have the central office tech's trace a call for you. They _can_
do that.

The last pri that I implemented had similar problems, and it only
took a few minutes with the right people on the phone to resolve
it. Getting to the right person in the CO tends to be a problem
in some cases. (In my case, they swore up and down things were
configured correctly on their end. But after a couple of traces
they found one of their switches was dropping callerid info.)