[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 500 Sound Problem

cyberguy at voicenet.com cyberguy at voicenet.com
Mon Jun 20 13:39:18 MST 2005

Another odd thing I noticed was I will dial my cell phone, I will pick up and just for
that half a second right after i pick up the phone I can hear audio both ways...it then
cuts out and only audio is heard talking to the poly and heard on the cell but not the
other way around.  I was unsure if this may perhaps reveal any more on the problem...and
again this only occurs when forcing it to use the g729 codec

Matt