[Asterisk-Users] accountcode not present in cdr

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Mon Jun 20 21:23:15 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have what I hope will be a simple problem. In my sip.conf I have
defined the accountcode field (see below), and they system does not
report any errors when I reload the configuration. However when I look
at my cdr detail (either the csv on disk, or the mysql info) the
accountcode that I have specified is missing. I have scoured the list
and have seen a few postings on this with no solutions. What should I be
looking at to debug this.

Thanks in advance,
Max

I am running Asterisk 1.0.7 on CentOS 4.0:
Linux 2.6.9-11.EL #1 Wed Jun 8 16:59:52 CDT 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

[provider1]
accountcode=provider1
type=friend
host=10.1.1.1