[Asterisk-Users] ee1000 Ethernet in Dell 1850

Orlando Guitián oguitian at msn.com
Mon Jun 20 20:39:17 MST 2005

Rod:

We just purchased a poweredge 1850 and encountered the conflict with the
card.  we did get the card and the system working.  however, the solution
was to disable the onboard nics and use a 3com server nic we had in the
office.  also, we were not able to use red hat enterprise because of the
onboard nics.  we are not to pleased with the solution as we wanted to use
both PCI slots for the te410.  however, one is better than none.

hope this helps.