[Asterisk-Users] QuadBRI: How to set the outgoing callerid (KPN - NL)

Stijn Jonker SJCJonker at SJC.nl
Mon Jun 20 13:18:30 MST 2005

Hello Remco & Michiel,

First of all thanks for the replies.

On 20-Jun-2005 21:47, Michiel van Baak wrote:
> On 21:11, Mon 20 Jun 05, Remco Barende wrote:
>
>>Are you sure that for the BRI outgoing callerid is allowed?

Yep, with pain in the heart i reconnected the KPN ISDN phone directly to
the NT1 again. Reprogrammed the MSN's and I can dialout with a diffrent MSN.

>>I have several BRI lines where outgoing callerid is blocked (on my
>>request) by KPN. No matter what you pass to the BRI line, KPN will never
>>pass callerid.

> Isn't KPN allowing it by default and only turning it off on
> users request? I played with a couple of BRI lines, and
> never saw it wasn't working.
> I never played with a QuadBRI though, all my experience is
> with AVM Fritz! PCI cards. All the lines I played with
> accepted the SetCallerID call.

If the avm Fritz is connected via zapata (zaphfc) could you share the
configuration of zapata and the callerpres, setcallerid in the dialplan?

> Maybe someone did request KPN to disallow the callerid ?
> Give KPN a call *grin* or 20 and see if they can turn it
> back on for you.

At least no need for that, for now ;-)

--
Met Vriendelijke groet/Yours Sincerely