[Asterisk-Users] QuadBRI: How to set the outgoing callerid (KPN - NL)

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Mon Jun 20 12:47:07 MST 2005

On 21:11, Mon 20 Jun 05, Remco Barende wrote:
> Are you sure that for the BRI outgoing callerid is allowed?
>
> I have several BRI lines where outgoing callerid is blocked (on my
> request) by KPN. No matter what you pass to the BRI line, KPN will never
> pass callerid.

Isn't KPN allowing it by default and only turning it off on
users request? I played with a couple of BRI lines, and
never saw it wasn't working.
I never played with a QuadBRI though, all my experience is
with AVM Fritz! PCI cards. All the lines I played with
accepted the SetCallerID call.

Maybe someone did request KPN to disallow the callerid ?
Give KPN a call *grin* or 20 and see if they can turn it
back on for you.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."