[Asterisk-Users] [partialy - solved] IAX with shaw cable not going through

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sat Jun 18 15:53:25 MST 2005

You are right, I'll take it back, it is not Motorola SB5100 related
problem.
When I talked to Shaw again I was told that they are cashing the MAC
address for about 4-hours (some kind of security reason) but they
wouldn't explain why.
Apparently that cashing is only implemented with their Extreme Speed
connection, not with the standard modem.
So powering down the Cable Modem will not solve the problem.

--
#Joseph