[Asterisk-Users] Includes include the includes?

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Fri Jun 17 04:39:56 MST 2005

First, let me apologize for the multiple posts - my procmail recipe had a
bug that hid most mail form the list for a day.

The inheritance of includes creates a problem for me. I want to group the
extensions, not put them all in default to control access to features. So
[office] extensions should have the include => longdistance but  [building1]
should not.

However, how can [building1] then dial office?

Chris Mason
www.anguillaguide.com
Tel:  (305) 704-7249 Fax: (815)301-9759