[Asterisk-Users] This mailing list is being spam filtered on my site.

Gary Guthary gguthary at jtech.net
Wed Jun 15 18:26:43 MST 2005

Sorry if this not the right place to post this....  BUT...

Since May 31st, ALL of these user list messages have been filtered by
"spamassassin" running on my Linux box. - Claim to be listed in "Bayes" as
spam. - Have no clue why this is happening.

Luckily, "spamassassin" sent the messages to the "probably-spam" folder on
the Linux box & I was able to retrieve them.

If anybody else is having this problem **AND** us using "procmail" (along
with "spamassassin") on a *NIX box, put the following three lines in the top
of your ".procmailrc" file:

:0
^To:*.asterisk-users at lists\.digium\.com
${DEFAULT}

Note: - That's a zero in the first line.

This will allow delivery until somebody can figure out why this "Bayesian"
filtering is happening and can get it stopped.

If anybody wants to contact me "off-list" to discuss, email:
gguthary at jtech.net

Gary Guthary