[Asterisk-Users] Case studies for Asterisk Voicemail

Bill McLaughlin bill at cjroofing.com
Thu Jun 16 18:45:06 MST 2005

Nope, I'm not sure... I read it somewhere, but should have kept big mouth
shut!  Can't find anything to back it up.

*attempts to remove foot from mouth*

I KNOW I read it... I'll look again later on to see if I can't find the
source.

*starts going back through his browser history on 5 different computers*