[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-biz] Case studies for Asterisk Voicemail

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Jun 16 09:31:28 MST 2005

William,

I'm happy with the architecture options, as this is a company WAN with
dedicated fibre links, and I'll be securing the database and NFS servers
comprehensively.

All I need are case studies to assure the customer that they're not the
first people to do this on Asterisk. Positive reports on either method
are fine, as long as they're in the several thousand user range, and are
for production systems.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479