[Asterisk-Users] Nobody picked up in 30000 ms

Kumara Jayaweera kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Thu Jun 16 08:23:12 MST 2005

Hi all,
again, with another question ( may be the final one)

I have come up to this point, means when I dial a number in my analogue
(panasonic) phone I hear the ring at the end through my asterisk box (via
TDM20B card) that uses IAX2 over teliax and after time-out, it gives this
message.

Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/1-1","IAX2/kumara at teliax/10094472239112|30|tr")
in new stack
    -- Called kumara at teliax/10094472239112
    -- Nobody picked up in 30000 ms
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/teliax-4'

the total digits that I should dial are more than the instructions given by
teliax, then in my extensions.conf file I increased the digits up to the
suitable no as such _1XXXXXXXXXXXXX,1,.......and informed teliax about the
problem.

Do you also think this is the reason for this situation? or something else?

Please help me. I think I can make a call soon with your genourus help.
Thank you
Kumara