[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallBacklogin (logout continued...)

1 2 vortex_0_o at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 08:14:42 MST 2005

Thanks for the info alan unfortunately I am trying to
logout an agent that has a password. Example did give
me ideas on how to do some other stuff though.

I agree completely it is kind of silly to require a
password to logout.

Anyone know if:

there is a way to execute something like the below but
from the dialplan

CLI> agent logoff AGENT/2000

or

is there some variable I can use in the dialplan that
refers to the agent password

or

can i use realtime for agents.conf and do a db lookup
to get the password so I can log them out

Thanks

J.