[Asterisk-Users] SER and Asterisk question

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:44:34 MST 2005

yes, there is.
 run everything through asterisk, no matter how long the extensions
are. for example, 666 calls 999
goes to asterisk, sees a dial sip:999 at ser, goes back to SER.

bounces back to ser. If everything is working well asterisk will set
up the call and get out of the way.

I don't see why you need to prepend digits in order to make this work,
if i'm missing something let me know.

-yair