[Asterisk-Users] WiFi IP Phones

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Jun 16 03:51:05 MST 2005

Dean. I think We are starting the other way around on this. First We need to
find if there are such SIP Phones out there and look at specs then I can go
to my client and ask all these questions you just listed.

No use asking all of these questions if there aren't any such phones out
there to start with. The client specifically requested wifi sip phones.