[Asterisk-Users] WiFi IP Phones

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Jun 15 12:15:30 MST 2005

Anton - if you had a large opportunity and wanted a manufacturer to
certify the phones as "anti-explosive", I know a few that would probably
attest to their phones being "anti explosive" as long as there was no
major liability involved.

I do not see "anti explosive" listed in any of the technical
specifications of WLAN phones made by

Zyxel
Hitachi
UTStarCom