[Asterisk-Users] WiFi IP Phones

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Wed Jun 15 12:00:43 MST 2005

Guys.

I know there are wifi sip phones out there but I have a question, are any of
these phones "anti explosive"? By that I mean, there are certain regulations
about phones or cel phones that are not recommended to operate in
environments like gas stations due to sparks and the chance of ingiting gas
fumes.

Are there any wifi sip phones out here that have complaince with regulations
to operate in hazardous environments like Oil Platforms, etc? phones
denominated "anti explosive" or something?