[Asterisk-Users] Old but Gold

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 15 06:16:32 MST 2005

On Wednesday 15 June 2005 04:47, support at sigmasdi.com wrote:
> Jun 15 08:45:20 NOTICE[10390]: app_dial.c:972 dial_exec_full: Unable to
> create channel of type 'Zap' (cause 0)
>   == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)

Execute "zap show channels" and make sure asterisk sees them.

> channel=>1 ; on channel 1
> callerid=01614830073 <dylan>

The callerid line won't be part of channel 1's declaration since it's after
the channel declaration but other than that it seems to look good.

> fxoks=1 # Make sure that the FXS(green) module is closest to the bracket if
> you are looking at the side of the card with all of $
> fxsks=4 # FXO module
> defaultzone=uk
> loadzone=uk
> # end of dylan added
> OUTBOUND=Zap/4

I didn't see a channel => 4 in your zapata.conf.

> Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> is for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged
> and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure under
> English law and if you are not an intended recipient, you must
> not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If
> you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately
> either by using the reply facility on your e-mail system or by
> contacting us at support at sigmasdi.com . If this message is being
> transmitted over the Internet, be aware that it may be intercepted
> by third parties.

Is this really necessary for a mailing list?  I mean Christ it's even 10 lines
long...

-A.