[Asterisk-Users] canreinvite=yes not working with sipura device.

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:05:12 MST 2005

> I'm trying to get canreinvite=yes to work.
As the name says, this setting allows reinvites but does not force
them. I just ran into the same issue last week. Here the caveats:

Reinvites will only happen when both ends use the same codes, there is
no t or T option in the dial command when making the call, and I think
when both ends are behind the same NAT or not NAT'ed... but don't
quote me on the last one. For the Sipura 3000 the last one is not an
issue since it's the same physical device for both ports.

Try sip debug and look for line like "Found Peer" or "Found User" on
an incoming call to make sure the right one is used, unless you have
canreinvite turned on globally.

--Luki