[Asterisk-Users] canreinvite=yes not working with sipura device.

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Tue Jun 14 18:52:35 MST 2005

I'm trying to get canreinvite=yes to work.  I would like
asterisk to release the line and let the 2 ports on the sipura
device to talk to each other directly.  Is there a setting
I need to activate on the sipura device, or is there something
else I need to do?  It's possible that it is a nat problem as the
sip device is behind a firewall, but it works fine otherwise.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jon.

p.s.  it's a sipura3000, but it should be the same for any sip device.