[Asterisk-Users] Making Asterisk NOT Pickup a Line when Ringing?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:04:15 MST 2005

Hi,
What do I need to do to get asterisk to NOT pickup a Zap channel when
it rings?  The channel in question is used for outbound calls only,
and all incoming calls are answered by an analog phone elsewhere in
the building that does not run through asterisk... so.. either make it
not answer.. or make it delay for like 90 seconds.. I've tried
wait's.. but it still seems to pickup the channel (even without an
answer!)