[Asterisk-Users] Features.conf for secretary function

Alexis F. a.fecourt at labplug.com
Tue Jun 14 07:26:36 MST 2005

On 13:57, Tue 14 Jun 05, Alexis FECOURT wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I am trying to use the attended transfer. So I put this in my feature.conf:
>>
>> [general]
>> [featuremap]
>> atxfer => *0
>> blindxfer => #0

<snip></snip>

>> exten => _10X,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,htT)
>> exten => _10X,3,Hangup
>>

> Hi,
>
> The problem is in that h param.
> If you do a 'show application dial' on the asterisk CLI you
> will read this:
>     'h' -- allow callee to hang up by hitting *.
>
> Remove it, and you'll be fine
>
> Michiel van Baak

Hi,

That is not the problem. I have to put tT to make a transfer, but the pad composition to dial to make it should be defined in feature.conf
I made some test by putting hH in the Dial command options and
"disconnect => *0" in the feature.conf, but with that configuration I just need to press * and not *0 to be disconnected.

My problem comes from the fact that my featuremap is not used. I read in google groups:
"This only works on CVS version of *, not the stable 1.0

 --
 Michiel van Baak"
So I followed the CVS way of getting * from the wiki on voip-info.org... Nevertheless, no result...

Alexis Fécourt.